We’re excited to have Doug Mandell as our guest on this episode of Raising Your Antenna. Doug is a Silicon Valley insider, Founder and Managing Partner of the Mandell Law Group, and has been an investor and advisor to countless startups, including Phylagen, Originate and Cricket Health. As it relates to the topic of this podcast, Doug was an early investor in Motiv Power Systems and Nauto, where he also served as General Counsel.
Doug has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of Silicon Valley’s top four attorneys. He was LinkedIn’s first outside counsel and then served as its first general counsel.
Tune in as we talk about
- Doug’s professional background
- How Nauto is making driving safer and paving the way for autonomy
- Advice on starting & exiting companies for founders
- His experience as LinkedIn’s General Counsel
- Using LinkedIn to reference check professional services
- Why he became interested with the mobility space
- Data, mobility, legality and more!
Connect with Doug on LinkedIn, read his blog here and see his video on using LinkedIn to leverage your second degree network.
Special thanks to AdLarge for providing their podcast studio.