Today’s guest is someone who has been a sustainability thought leader from multiple vantage points – as a journalist, NGO board member and advocate, climate change summit delegate and sustainable finance investor. Sasja Beslik, in his role as Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance at J. Safra, has a powerful pulpit in which to motivate and mobilize his industry to unleash the power of its capital to mitigate carbon emissions and climate change.
- The role of sustainable finance
- What Sasja hears from European government and business leaders about the US as a partner in climate change mitigation
- Sasja’s guidance on ESG investments
- The importance of understanding what sustainable finance is, its objectives, and why it is so critical to climate change
- The comparison between climate change and the lack of preparedness around COVID-19