Antenna’s media relations expertise allowed us to narrow in on the opioid crisis in order to leverage Bonti’s neurotoxin program and target key audiences worldwide.
- Bonti developed a botulinum neurotoxin that can treat pain at its root cause.
- Antenna was charged with debuting the clinical stage company to the media.
- Antenna tapped into the news around the opioid epidemic to demonstrate the need for Bonti’s treatment.
- We also leveraged existing widespread awareness of neurotoxins (e.g. Botox) to show how Bonti discovered a way to utilize neurotoxins for pain management, especially post-surgical.
- Antenna reached about 20M people in the first 60 days of engagement, communicating the importance of Bonti’s solution to both mainstream audiences and the medical community.
Bonti, a clinical-stage biotechnology company now acquired by Allergan, develops some of the most inventive medicines, devices, and procedures in the world, including a neurotoxin used to treat pain where it originates without the use of opioids.Visit Website