Greenlots tapped Antenna Group to help bring EV infrastructure into the national spotlight and position the brand as the leading provider of EV charging solutions.
Antenna Group was tasked with developing a steady stream of content that would capture the attention of business, technology and trade media, industry analysts, and select influencers.
We set out to leverage the expertise of Greenlots’ executives and elevate their position as thought leaders, grow and maintain their share of voice, and drive new attention from traditional energy players.
- Built strong media relationships for Greenlots and kept Greenlots top of mind for journalists telling stories about the space.
- Leveraged announcements with high-profile partners like Volvo LIGHTS, Electrify America, and GM to bring Greenlots and EV infrastructure conversations to mainstream audiences.
- Secured high-quality speaking opportunities and onsite event interviews to elevate profiles of Greenlots executives.
- Worked closely with Greenlots and Shell New Energies leadership to craft compelling content and synchronize media outreach efforts leading up to the acquisition announcement.
- Consistently increased total web users, new users and number of web sessions though positive SEO web updates.
- 3.5B+ media impressions
- 500+ articles secured
- Won S&P Global Energy Award and named one of Global Cleantech 100
- Played key role in critical acquisition activities – media relations, Shell PR team liaison, internal communications, content development, social media, and more
“Kudos to Antenna Group on the constant flow of coverage” – Brett Hauser, CEO, Greenlots