Antenna helped TransLoc define their role in the future of public transportation and establish themselves as thought leaders.
With private transportation companies like Uber and Lyft dominating headlines and winning the loyalty of riders, Antenna was tasked with helping TransLoc, a technology provider with a mission to help public transit agencies reimagine and deploy any possible MicroTransit scenario to deliver the ultimate rider experience, define the role they will play in the future of transportation.
- Elevated TransLoc CEO’s transportation and technology industry credentials through steady stream of strategically placed byline articles; interviews with business, technology, innovation, transportation and smart city reporters; as well as speaking and award opportunities at high-profile industry events.
- Leverage growing interest in transportation technology/mobility-as-a-service to position TransLoc as a national industry leader by maintaining a steady drumbeat of thought leadership in the absence of hard company news.
- PR program boosted attractiveness to tier-1 automakers, mobility companies and public transit agencies, resulting in an acquisition by Ford Smart Mobility.
- Hailed as a Top 10 Most Innovative Company in Transportation and 50 Most Innovative Companies overall in 2017 by Fast Company.
- Interviews and ongoing media relationships with top-target business and trade publications, including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Fortune, Washington Post, The New York Times, Fast Company, Houston Chronicle, Mass Transit Magazine, GCN, Crain’s Raleigh-Durham, among others.
- Placed byline articles in The Verge, VentureBeat, American City & County, among others.
- Positioned TransLoc as a thought leader at top-tier innovation, technology and sustainability conferences, including SXSW Interactive and Smart Cities Summit.
TransLoc offers MicroTransit solutions to deliver the ultimate rider experience. With sustainability at its core, Transloc empowers transit agencies to better serve their communities.Visit Website
We are now being acquired for our efforts, much of which is thanks to Antenna
TransLoc Rahul Kumar, Vice President of TransLoc