Antenna Group is proud to have been named to The PR Net 100! The PR Net 100 honors PR firms defining the global PR landscape and supporting key innovators.
2023 represented another year of growth for our agency. We prioritized bolstering our team through strategic hires and internal promotions across our managerial and executive teams. Key leadership additions and structural optimizations include:
- Jacob Loban as EVP of Integrated Marketing. In Loban’s previous role, he served as Executive Vice President and Head of Performance Intelligence, North America at Edelman.
- Marisa Long, Antenna’s new SVP of Climate & Energy, joined the agency after a storied, and decade-long career at the intersection of real estate and climate, previously serving as VP of PR & Communications at the U.S. Green Building Council. Antenna hired Long to bridge the gap between its two most prominent ecosystems – climate tech and real estate.
- Additionally, Antenna restructured its Climate, Energy and Mobility ecosystem with new upper management, including the promotion of Regan Keller to VP and the hiring of Kristin Ford-Glencross as VP of Climate and Mobility. Keller holds extensive in-house and agency experience in the renewable energy space, and Ford-Glencross previously led efforts in climate and mobility as VP at both APCO Worldwide and Rogers & Cowan PMK.
- Jorge Mendez was recruited to Antenna as VP, Spaces to leverage his decade of experience in Miami real estate to elevate Antenna’s presence in the booming Miami and Florida real estate markets.
- Finally, Antenna added a new position, EVP of Integration & Innovation, which was filled in mid-2023 by Paul Newton. Newton designed, operationalized, and scaled a global project management network that enabled multi-disciplinary integration and omnichannel campaign execution for Edelman. Newton grew this department to a team of 130 project managers and has joined Antenna to build a comprehensive strategy to grow its service offerings across creative, production, data, and technology.
In addition, our team expanded internationally this year, marked with the opening of our first international office in London in June 2023. London is regarded as the world’s leading city for climate tech innovation, making it a prime location to begin our international expansion.
We are excited to continue our growth in 2024 to best serve our domestic and international client base in a collective effort to build a more sustainable and equitable future.
Read the full list of the 100 top firms, here.