Antenna Group is a mission-driven integrated PR and Digital Marketing agency. We partner with companies at the heart of global conversations addressing the world’s biggest climate, real estate, and health-related opportunities.
As leaders in these spaces for over a decade, we are leading the Age of Adoption; the transition between research and innovation into a world where companies across the economy are furiously adopting sustainable, healthy equitable solutions.
We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive, and respectful environment where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
We are hiring for an Account Supervisor to make an impact in our Climate practice. We are looking for an individual to contribute a fresh perspective and creative ideas to the Antenna community.
Account Strategy and Management:
- Lead strategy development and creation of plans for successful client programs
- Facilitate and lead the creative development process including brainstorms; encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to client programs
- Advise on roles and responsibilities across account teams
- Monitor timesheets for accounts and advise on client budget management
- Ensure seamless coordination, communication and project management between cross-functional teams in public relations, digital marketing, graphic design, web development, and marketing automation.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality work for all clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact across accounts
- Lead client strategy meetings and status calls
- Work with junior staff to refine email and phone communication
- Supervise junior staff to ensure maintenance of internal and client-facing dashboards
Media and Analyst Relations:
- Develop and oversee execution of media strategy across accounts, including proactive and reactive opportunities
- Conduct media outreach via phone, email and other platforms and regularly secure coverage in top-tier and trade media
- Strengthen relationships with key contacts, focusing on top-tier print, online and broadcast media and trade media
- Support junior staff in developing relationships with reporters in trade, regional and national media
- Finalize written pitches; advise on phone pitching
- Set goals for media coverage for junior staff and help them meet those goals
- With the Antenna digital team, integrate digital marketing into clients’ broader strategic communications efforts as appropriate.
- Recommend, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that support progress toward clients’ business goals.
- Create and edit content for digital marketing campaigns (e.g. marketing email sequences, promoted social media content).
- Review, draft and/or edit website copy as needed to support SEO and lead nurturing activities.
- Compile reports on digital marketing campaign results for clients; interpret performance data and make recommendations based on the data.
Messaging and Content Creation:
- Help drive the strategic messaging process to inform all content creation.
- Manage editorial process for client account teams, including the drafting and/or editing of press releases, bylines, case studies, infographics, ebooks, website copy, newsletters, social media, presentations, speaking abstracts, award nominations, and marketing/sales collateral, among other content pieces.
- Liaise with the creative and digital teams to develop visual content
Ant Management and Mentorship:
- Work with junior staff to develop and strengthen PR skills and understanding of clients’ industries
- Lead and participate in agency team building activities
- Experience working with B2B companies/organizations in energy, sustainability, environment, transportation, circular economy or similar
- 4+ years of direct public relations experience or related areas
- Interest in and basic knowledge of clean energy/sustainability technologies, climate mitigation/adaptation technologies, smart cities, and/or advanced mobility
- Ability to think strategically and connect client goals/objectives with integrated marketing and PR program approaches
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
For New York City Ants, the base salary for this role is $80,000-100,000. Relevant experience, skills, business needs, and other related qualifications determine compensation. In addition to the base salary, Antenna provides a total rewards package including a Professional Development Reimbursement, generous PTO, affordable healthcare, and matching 401K, as well as numerous programs and initiatives for career development and training.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Collaborative, proactive, and persistent mindset.
- Curious nature and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Passion for Antenna’s sectors and a determination to make an impact.
- Drive to deliver an invaluable client service experience.
- Desire to leverage innovative technology to drive impact for our clients and optimize the delivery of great work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and matching 401K.
- Time off is required. We want our ants to rest, relax, and recharge, so we offer a tiered PTO system-based tenure at the agency with 18 PTO days to start and Winter Recess.
- We value and celebrate diversity. Our staff come from different backgrounds, and we honor their various religious and cultural observances by offering Floating Holidays and Heritage Month celebrations.
- Early Fridays are for all year round. Summer Fridays are great, which is why we extend them throughout the year.
- Service is in our DNA. We offer a paid day off every year to volunteer with an organization that is meaningful to you.
- Tenure is valued and rewarded. In addition to tiered PTO and professional development stipends based on tenure, we offer Sabbatical Leave to our seasoned Ants.
- We invest in our Growth-Stage Ants. We connect Ants with Mentors/Allies other practices for guidance, advice, friendship, and networking.
- We were hybrid before it was cool. We’ve always believed in balance and have offered a hybrid office schedule well before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Growth is the key to our collective success. We offer a yearly Professional Development Stipend, career development, training, and mobility.
- Connection and relationship building is everything. We offer regular outings, virtual events, Heritage Month celebrations, interest Slack channels and happy hours.
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.