Antenna is an integrated marketing & public relations agency with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, DC. We work with many innovative, impactful and socially responsible companies to help build their brands and power their business. If you’re looking for a creative, strategic and collaborative environment that allows your voice to be heard and challenges you to grow, this is for you.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an Inbound Marketing Supervisor to help lead our inbound marketing team, made up of inbound strategists and specialists. You would directly manage/mentor the inbound team and be the senior, strategic lead on accounts, overseeing the execution of a diverse set of inbound campaigns that may include Content Marketing, SEO, CRO, SEM, Social Media (Organic and Paid), Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation. This position will support the continued success and growth of our inbound marketing team and services. While Hubspot is our main focus, we will work closely with our client’s existing martech stacks, so knowledge/experience in a variety of platforms such as Pardot and Marketo is preferred.
Management of Inbound Marketing Team
- Manage team of Inbound Marketing Professionals (currently 3)
- Work to align/standardize operations within the team
- Represent the team in company meetings/initiatives
- Strengthen culture within the team, encouraging involvement of team in broader culture initiatives
- Encourage the creation and maintenance of processes/documentation related to the Team
- Ensure adherence of team to department/company policies
- Advise on the resources, partners, tools, and processes need to deliver inbound marketing services
- Stay up to date on the latest online marketing tools, skills, and processes, to constantly improve our service offerings and customer experience.
- Advise on account staffing and monthly resource allocation across the entire team
- Advise on roles and responsibilities across account teams and identify need for new positions
- Participate in the hiring process of new team members
Account Inbound Strategist
- Serve as the lead inbound marketing strategist on accounts
- Lead technical architect of martech solutions for clients
- Lead strategy sessions and develop plans to implement successful inbound retainers
- Conceptualize strategies that deliver results and meet or exceed client goals
- Oversee and/or run many inbound campaigns for multiple clients concurrently including the completion or delegation of tasks relating to content marketing, SEO/SEM, local search, conversion rate optimization, data analysis, paid search, paid social, email marketing, and marketing automation
- Work with internal team members to optimize the entire visitor journey, including audience targeting, ad messaging, landing page, and setup of email sequences.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of the campaigns by using industry leading tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Agency Analytics and Moz.
- Assist in defining inbound marketing service/package offerings
- Assist sales in research, campaign strategy and preparation of sales materials
- Provide inbound marketing consulting to clients, project teams and co-workers
- Present to/pitch new clients on inbound marketing retainers
- 3-5 years experience in inbound marketing in an agency setting
- Hubspot Certifications & extensive knowledge of Hubspot Sales & Marketing Hubs
- Ability to think strategically, connect client goals and objectives with marketing campaign approaches and make sound recommendations to clients.
- Ability to exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, give and welcome feedback, and contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Asks for help when needed.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.