Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is seeking a Senior ProgramManager for our Health practice. You’ll lead cross-functional teams to deliver digital marketing and communications solutions for organizations in the healthcare industry. You are someone who has a track record in driving high-quality integrated marketing and communications campaigns in healthcare and cares about high-performance standards.
Coordinating with teams of 5 to 15 people (often across different cities), you are extremely organized and proactive. You are a leader who has the skills needed to partner with service leads to drive and motivate internal teams to deliver, as well as build strong client relationships, knowing how to navigate both internal and external relationships.
You are an ideal juggler – thriving in a fast-paced environment and a pro at prioritization. You are both detail-oriented and results-driven, excellent at smoothly leading day-to-day tasks, while also staying focused on the big picture.
You thrive at the cross-section of financial performance, timely delivery, innovative solutions, and quality of work.
You know how to break down walls or climb over them when you hit them – a creative problem-solver who comes with the experience and the know-how to navigate challenging situations. You demonstrate a passion for your clients, both internally and externally.
You have experience with project management tools and will always make recommendations when you discover a better approach.
You understand your audience, bringing superb verbal and written communications talents and adjusting your approach as needed.
- Works with clients and account teams to identify client needs across all disciplines, including public relations, paid media, content strategy, SEO, social media, creative, web development, and others.
- Manages the day-to-day of integrated, multi-track projects across multiple accounts.
- Definition of integrated work (time, budget, scope) and ensures integrated team is on track to deliver agreed upon KPIs.
- Plays a critical role in providing input on strategy, working closely with team leads.
- Pulls in all the necessary talent and resources for any given project, working closely with team leads.
- Ensures efficiency and maximum performance.
- Assigns tasks to appropriate team members and ensures that high-quality work is being delivered on time; ensures teams have clear understanding of roles and responsibilities.
- Oversees quality assurance on all deliverables, ensuring that proper review and approval processes are in place and followed; brings demonstrated troubleshooting experience.
- Ensures that the team is motivated and understands project objectives and success criteria.
- Overcommunicates on deliverables, expectations, questions, and beyond, with both internal teams and clients.
- Closely monitors, manages, and tracks scopes and budgets.
- Preempts, tracks, and addresses issues in a very timely manner.
- Maintains dashboards and project management platforms.
- Serves as the day-to-day integrated project contact for the client.
- Manages vendor/third-party relationships, as needed.
- Is up to speed on the latest industry trends – in both healthcare and marketing in general – to best provide recommendations to account teams and clients.
- Works with Health leadership team to sell integrated marketing/communications solutions.
- 5-7 years of project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and communications campaigns, with at least some of that experience in healthcare.
- Mandatory experience leading integrated campaigns in at least some of these service areas: public relations, communications, paid media, content strategy, SEO, social media, creative, and web development.
- Worked in fast-paced, agency settings previously, with client management experience, and led multiple integrated projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic plans and effectively communicate with internal and external teams.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.