Antenna is a PR and integrated marketing agency that specializes in real estate, proptech, sustainability/cleantech, mobility and health. Our team combines deep domain expertise with full-stack PR and marketing capabilities to help innovative companies in our industries achieve breakout growth and velocity. With offices throughout the U.S., and an international network, Antenna is a high-growth organization that is hyper focused on providing its professionals with an exceptional work-life experience.
Antenna is looking for individuals to contribute diverse perspectives and new ideas to the Antenna community. We celebrate differences among our staff and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and remain committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, supportive and respectful environment, where each Ant feels a sense of dignity, belonging, and acceptance.
Antenna is looking for an experienced Events & Sponsorship Manager to join the agency. While the role can be remote for the ideal candidate, preference will be given to professionals based in London or New York City. Working closely with the Antenna Group leadership teams, the Events Manager will oversee the strategy, execution and monetization of a series of in-person and virtual events with monthly, quarterly and annual cadences. The events will be focused on serving a global coalition of PR and marketing agencies that operates in all major markets.
- Lead strategy, planning, logistics and promotion for an ongoing series of in-person and virtual events for the aforementioned coalition’s members and other stakeholders.
- Serve as primary point person for vendors, venues, caterers, event coordinators, attendees, sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, designers, programmers, and any other key stakeholders involved in the events.
- Identify, recruit, onboard and manage sponsors, speakers and exhibitors for events. Maintain relationships with those stakeholders for future collaboration opportunities.
- Direct marketing and promotion for events across a variety of channels, including social media, website, and newsletter(s), among other channels.
- Manage event software platform(s) and provide training to various stakeholders as needed.
- Establish event KPIs and revenue targets.
- Manage event budgets and take ownership over the events P&L.
- Conduct ongoing SWOT analysis of events to optimize future events and propose new creative ideas to improve event experiences.
- In conjunction with Antenna’s Growth Team, develop event opportunities to showcase Antenna’s expertise in our target markets through events such as webinars, branded executive dinners, and more.
- Develop strategy to productize and monetize Antenna’s event offering to agency clients.
- Highly motivated and intelligent self-starter with exceptional organization and project management skills.
- 4+ years of experience planning and executing in-person and/or virtual events, ideally for B2B audiences.
- Proven ability to originate relationships with potential sponsors and sell event sponsorships.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, effective teamwork and service mentality.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and event offerings into content assets that engage event attendees and potential sponsors and speakers.
- Experience with popular event software tools is a huge plus (i.e. Bizzabo, Swoogo, Hopin, Aventri, Cvent, Whova, Eventbrite, Swapcard, Zoom Webinar, etc)
- Proficiency with GSuite products, CRM tools, and social media platforms required. (Our sales/marketing team uses HubSpot, Zoom, Asana, GSuite, ZoomInfo and WordPress)
- Experience or familiarity with marketing/sales data/analytics tools, account-based sales/marketing methodology and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 18 PTO days to start
- Floating Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Winter Recess and Summer Fridays
- Sabbatical Leave
- Parental Bonding Leave
- Mentorship/Allyship Program
- Yearly Professional Development Stipend
- Career development, training and mobility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Hybrid Office Schedule
- Regular outings, celebrations, happy hours and adventures
- Office Dog! (varies by location)
Antenna has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any Company-sponsored event. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.