Fathom used Antenna Group to grow their brand, build key messaging, & gain media coverage to solidify themselves as environmental leaders.
Antenna Group joined forces with FATHOM, a provider of innovative SaaS offerings for water utilities, to build the company’s external messaging, grow brand awareness, strengthen channel partnerships and get in front of potential customers.
- Antenna Group executed a messaging exercise with FATHOM to align on the most impactful way to position the company.
- Antenna Group took on social media for FATHOM to drive SEO and brand awareness.
- To continue growing brand awareness and strengthen channel partnerships, strategic announcements were planned that highlighted the technology and differentiators that would be most relevant to these target audiences.
- Thought leadership campaigns, case studies and engaging face-to-face with media at key industry events further grew FATHOM’s brand awareness.
- Through face-to-face engagement at events and with enticing announcements, trade media came to see FATHOM as a key player bringing innovation to water utilities.
- Coverage highlights included: CleanTechnica, GreenBiz, Environmental Leader, Environmental Protection, Water Online, WaterWorld, Water Finance & Management, Water Technology, Global Water Intelligence, Water Canada, Water & Wastes Digest, Metering & Smart Energy International.
- Additional thought leadership or broader company highlights included: The Hill, CNBC, Computerworld, RCR Wireless News.
FATHOM is an integrated suite of advanced technology products made to transform your utility’s data into a single view, containing the knowledge you need to ultimately increase revenue and decrease costs. Fathom created a means of integrating the various disparate software, databases, business practices, and equipment used in a utility today in order to provide better data and better information.Visit Website