Brainsway worked with Antenna Group to increase awareness of clinical depression and its Deep TMS solution among physicians and patients.
- Brainsway developed Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (Deep TMS), a unique technology used to treat clinical depression and other mental disorders.
- Brainsway charged Antenna Group with increasing awareness of clinical depression and Deep TMS among physicians and patients.
- Antenna Group worked with Brainsway providers in various regions around the world to position them as experts and thought leaders in clinical depression.
- Partnered with leading physicians from institutions including Harvard Medical School and Mount Sinai to fine-tune their messaging and identify patients who would share their story with the media.
- Antenna Group reached 150M+ people through media placements that targeted physicians, consumers, and investors.
- Successfully raised Brainsway’s U.S. profile, driving a boost in partnerships with leading institutions and key physicians, as well as increased patient awareness.
BrainsWay is an Israeli company with international operations that is engaged in the development of a medical device that uses H-coil for deep transcranial magnetic stimulation as a noninvasive treatment for depression. The company was founded in 2003 and has offices in the US and Jerusalem, Israel.Visit Website