Antenna Group was tapped to help Epic Cleantec maximize exposure in front of real estate, architect, cleantech and investor audiences ahead of the commercialization of its on-site wastewater reuse technology.
- Epic Cleantec was preparing to commercialize its on-site wastewater reuse technology and was looking to maximize exposure in front of real estate, architect, cleantech and investor audiences. However, low market awareness in the slow-moving real estate market made this more challenging.
- Antenna Group came on board to help lead the messaging and branding process — which included a new corporate website, a public launch, and making a splash!
- Highlighted solution as a strategic investment in buildings with a compelling return: lower operating costs, as well as a smarter response to increasing residential water and sewage rates.
- Underscored Epic Cleantec’s relevance and relationship to timely events including the COVID-19 pandemic, droughts across California and the introduction of Biden’s infrastructure package.
- Generated meaningful thought leadership for Epic Cleantec’s CEO and CCO with commentary around solving global water challenges with profitable solutions and a new paradigm for smart buildings.
- Antenna Group secured 7 top-tier articles within the first 5 months of this engagement without any hard news.
- Garnered over 100M+ total media impressions across placements in mainstream, business, tech and trade publications.