QuantumScape engaged with Antenna ahead of the company’s first public announcement on its breakthrough solid-state EV battery technology, following 10 years of R&D in stealth.
- The company wanted to generate maximum attention for the battery data unveil — rivaling the likes of Tesla’s Battery Day, Apple product launches and similar high-caliber technology showcase events.
- Antenna developed a multi-pronged approach consisting of pre-briefs with key media, produced an announcement video summarizing the impact of QuantumScape’s battery technology for a mainstream audience, and organized a virtual tech showcase event to coincide with public announcement.
- Post-announcement, our team worked with QuantumScape for ongoing messaging, content development and media/analyst relations support.
- Secured 125+ articles, including 40 day-of hits, across business, financial, technology, automotive and energy media surrounding the battery performance data unveil announcement, totaling over 2 billion media impressions
- Produced announcement splash video and organized virtual tech showcase and expert panel that attracted 2K+ live viewers and over 100K views on YouTube
QuantumScape is a leader in the development of next generation solid-state lithium-metal batteries for use in electric vehicles.Visit Website