Through an integrated marketing and public relations campaign, Nest earned over 80 million mainstream media impressions.
Nest Labs had established itself as a leading smart home company and thermostat maker. The company partnered with Antenna to expand its visibility with energy companies, particularly to drive partnerships for its Rush Hour Rewards demand response program. Nest also sought to drive regional demand for thermostats where they had existing utility partnerships.
- Antenna worked with Nest to flesh out a story around partnering with Souther California Edison to reduce demand and offset losses from the Aliso Canyon methane leak.
- We leveraged a municipal policy in Austin, TX requiring new construction to come with smart thermostats to secure coverage of Nest as an industry innovator and thought leader in the region and beyond.
- Collaborated with Nest to develop thought leadership ideas that define the “utility of the future” – customer-oriented products and services, cutting-edge technology and data-based insights on efficiency and load management.
- Earned 80M+ impressions in first 6 months across mainstream and electric utility publications.
- Secured coverage favorage to Nest utility partners in local and national outlets.
- Won 2017 Peak Load Management Association (PMLA) “Thought Leader” Award with utility partner Kansas City Power and Light (KCP&L).
Nest Labs is a home automation producer of programmable, self-learning, sensor-driven, Wi-Fi-enabled thermostats, smoke detectors, and other security systems.Visit Website