Today on Raising Your Antenna, we host Henry Gordon-Smith the Founder and Managing Director of Agritecture Consulting. Henry has a lot to say about the current AgTech scene, both the business and moral imperative driving the industry and where we are, as a society, both making strides and falling short.
Tune in as we discuss:
- The recent spike in Urban AgTech investment and macroeconomic, environmental, and social drivers of the industry
- Urban AgTech’s part in solving food supply challenges caused by urban density and population growth
- The future of vertical farming
- The impact of current farming methods on carbon emission and how the Agtech industry can be a major corrective
- Cannabis as a focus of the AgTech space
- …and more
NYC AgTech Week is 9/21 – 9/26. Register here and get 10% off with discount code ANTENNALOVESAGTECH.
Check out the below resources Henry references in the episode