Blue Pillar aims to unite all Energy Things onto a single platform, while Antenna Group harmonizes messaging across all regions.
- Internet of Things platform Blue Pillar launched a new version of its IoT platform with rebranded website to reach industrial customers and utility partners.
- Eco Branding/Antenna Group was charged with helping Blue Pillar break into tech and business press with updated messaging and with presenting Blue Pillar as the leader in energy IoT for critical infrastructure (hospitals, telecom, universities and beyond).
- Harmonized messaging across a geographically dispersed management team and new hires to underscore the speed and cost benefits of an auto-deployable, tech-agnostic IoT model.
- Rapid response team provided executive comment on Delta power outage, securing timely media coverage.
- Developed cornerstone infographic demonstrating new narrative.
- Aggressive analyst outreach initiative fostered influencers, generated invitations to participate in trade webinars and laid groundwork for inclusion in future report
- Secured industry accolades, including the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Global Cleantech 100, 2016 Grid Edge Award, E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and many others
- In the first 3 months: distributed 7 press releases, and secured 15 media hits, 11 interviews and 6 byline opportunities
Blue Pillar is an IoT solution developed to unite all Energy Things onto a single platform and unleash the power of real-time data to strengthen critical infrastructure and accelerate business.Visit Website